Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 1K
PU-B 1K is a polyurethane-based and bitumen modified, single component, ready to use liquid waterproofing material.
Fields of Application
- On concrete, stone, fiber-cement sheets and metal surfaces.
- In eaves trough and canals.
- On terrace roofs.
- In cold storage depot.
- In swimming pools against water and moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use, single component, elastic material, it does not flow on vertical surfaces.
- Covers to capillary cracks.
- Provides a seamless, waterproof and protective coat.
- Has high adhesion performance. Shows excellent adhesion even though on aged coatings.
- Highly resistant to aging, diluted acids, bases, salts, chemical substances, mildew, and weather conditions.
- Stable to depolymerization. Can be applied on polyurethane foam.
- Elastic properties prevent the cracks on the surfaces that it is applied.
- Has a high solid substance ratio.
- Resistant to plant roots.
- 72 hours after application, surface will be ready to pedestrian traffic.
Preparation of Substrate
The surface should be dry, clean and free from all types of grease. The application surface should be dry, have not any wet areas. Otherwise the product results in foaming and swelling on wet parts. Maximum humidity must be 4%. Fresh concrete surfaces should be dried at least 28 days before application.
The material should be mixed thoroughly and applied by a brush, roller or spray. Application should be done with at least two coats and thin layers. 12 hours waited is recommended between the layers. Final curing completed after 5 days.
At least 1,500 kg/m² for two layers.
25 kg metal pail