Admixtures / Concrete Antifreeze Admixture
PROGEL-10 is a safe and chloride free in liquid form concrete antifreeze admixture used for protecting concrete from frost under low temperature by fast curing properties.
Fields of Application
- In cold weather, expected overnight frost and cold periods.
- In cold weather, early strength need conditions.
- For frost protection of cement based interior and exterior plasters.
- Used in where the temperature may drop suddenly,
- Used in where early mold removal is required.
Features and Benefits
- Increases frost resistance of concrete under hard weathering conditions.
- Decreases curing time of the concrete.
- Improves early strength of concrete.
- Does not contain chlorides.
PROGEL-10, is added to the gauging water 1-2% by weight of cement at the plant or added on the site into the concrete mixer. For getting homogenous distribution in concrete or mortar, it must be stirred fast during 1-2 minutes. When added separately to the freshly mixed concrete, further mixing should take place for at least 3 minutes. Before being discharged, the concrete must be visually inspected for even consistency.
Between +5°C to -5°C; 1% by weight of cement. Between -5°C to -10°C; 2% by weight of cement.
30 kg plastic drum
Waterproofing Admixture for Concrete and Mortar - ADD 1
Crystalline Waterproofing Powder Concrete Admixture - CRYSTAL PW 25
Waterproofing and Adherence Increasing Liquid Admixture - LATEX
Concrete Antifreeze Admixture - PROGEL -10
Crystalline Waterproofing Liquid Concrete Admixture - CRYSTAL C 320
Powder Waterproofing Admixture - POWLOG