Bitumen - Rubber Based Waterproofing Products / Bituminous Membrane Primer
B PR 100
B PR 100 is a ready to use primer for bituminous membranes that obtained by mixing water and bitumen by using special methods.
Fields of Application
It can be applied as a primer before the application of all brands of bitumen membranes or bitumen liquid systems.
Features and Benefits
- Thanks to its superior adhesion, bituminous membrane can be adhere on the surface excellently.
- Adheres perfectly to all kind of surfaces, even when the surface is moist.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Economic product.
- Suitable for interior application because of non-toxic and non-flammable content.
- Water based. Environment friendly.
- Applied as cold. Does not required heating and thinning.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with REPAMERK 1 or PH 55. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 301 repair mortar.
B PR 100 should be applied as cold. It should be applied with grass brush, roller or airless gun. It dries within 4-5 hours depending on the weather conditions. It should not be applied in rainy days or within the temperatures lower than +5 °C.
0,250 kg/m² for each layer
17 kg metal can
Bituminous Membrane Primer
Bitumen-Rubber Modified, Water Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Single Component, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Cement and Fiber Modified, 2 Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, One Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Aluminum Based Reflective Paint