Complementary Products / PVC Based Waterstops
PVC WATERSTOP are manufactured by melting and shaping mixtures that obtained from Polyvinylchloride (PVC) resin, stabilizer, plasticizer and antioxidant dyestuff in suitable temperature and pressure in extruders. It is confirmed according to TS 3078, ASTM, DIN, BS, DSI norms. PVC WATERSTOP are used for providing water impermeability in expansion - contraction (structure) joints seen in concrete structures exposed to high and low water pressure and for preventing vibrations and deformations that would appear in concrete blocks.
Fields of Application
- In dams, hydroelectricity and thermal plants,
- In ponds, irrigation canals, water treatment plants, water tanks, swimming pools,
- In bridges, subway constructions, viaducts, retaining wall, docks, floor settled on ground or foundations, industrial structure.
Features and Benefits
- It resistances for high water pressure.
- Easy to apply.
- There are many sizes and types of PVC WATERSTOP for many application details.
Length: 15 m, 20 m or 25 m rolls are packed for types of sizes of waterstops.
Concrete Reinforcement Fiber - FIBER
Bitumen Based, Self Adhesive, Waterproofing Tape - B-SELF TAPE AL
Waterproofing Tape with Non-woven - PH 127 K
Waterproofing Tape with Fabric - PH 127
HDPE Based, Protective Drainage Dimple Board - DRAIN-B
Backer Rod for Joints - B-ROD
Butyl Rubber Based, Self Adhesive Tape - PH SELF
Aluminum Based, Isolation Pressure Profile - PROFILE AL
PVC Based Waterstops - PVC WATERSTOP
Non-Woven Polyester and PolypropyIene Geotextile - GEOTEXTILE
Root Inhibitive Foil - LDPE MEMBRANE