Complementary Products / Waterproofing Tape with Non-woven
PH 127 K
PH 127 K is a TPE based with special coated non-woven, waterproofing elastic tape to use on joints and corners: flexible in the crosswise, solid in the lengthwise and thermoplastic in the middle.
Substrate: Polypropylene non-woven, for perfect bonding to all kinds of adhesives and liquid sealings.
Coating: Thermoplastic elastomere, resistant to ageing.
Fields of Application
- Used in bathrooms, kitchens, toilets, terraces and balconies, under ceramic applications and wall/floor joints.
- To repair cracks in pools, corner interactions and dilatations.
- On reinforced concrete or corners of pre-cast roof gutters and joints.
- To repair cracks in plaster and screed.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply.
- High water and thermal resistance.
- Highly resistant to laceration.
- Protects its elasticity in thermal differences.
After applying the waterproofing materials first coat PH 127 K’s side flanks placed on the surface while the surface is still wet. Tape lightly pressed with trowel or brush into waterproofing material. While applying second coat, tape should be covered up with waterproofing material. Avoid the contact of waterproofing material from tape’s rubber part.
Width: 120 mm
Length: 50 m/roll
Concrete Reinforcement Fiber - FIBER
Bitumen Based, Self Adhesive, Waterproofing Tape - B-SELF TAPE AL
Waterproofing Tape with Non-woven - PH 127 K
Waterproofing Tape with Fabric - PH 127
HDPE Based, Protective Drainage Dimple Board - DRAIN-B
Backer Rod for Joints - B-ROD
Butyl Rubber Based, Self Adhesive Tape - PH SELF
Aluminum Based, Isolation Pressure Profile - PROFILE AL
PVC Based Waterstops - PVC WATERSTOP
Non-Woven Polyester and PolypropyIene Geotextile - GEOTEXTILE
Root Inhibitive Foil - LDPE MEMBRANE