Exterior Paints / Acrylex Acrylic Exterior Paint
Acrylic emulsion based topcoat for exterior surfaces with matt appearance and excellent hiding power. Paint can be produced with grained texture or without grain.
Applied successfully on exterior surfaces of all kinds of construction elements for decorative and protection purposes;
- Plastered surfaces.
- Ytong, brick and eternit walls.
- Old painted surfaces.
- Wide range of colors and applications.
- It has high resistance against weathering conditions, sunlight and water. It has excellent color retention and adhesion. It prevents the surface against to formation flake and blister
- Time and labor saving due to application easiness.
- Water based, human and environment friendly. High water vapor permeability, allowing building to breathe. Prevent the surface against fungi and bacteria.
Dirt, grease, old loose or flaking materials must be removed from the surfaces. Old painted, weak and chalky surfaces to be cleaned. PRIME-EX Exterior Primer is applied as a single layer either with brush or roller to ensure better adhesion and equal penetration of the paint into the surface. Cracks etc. to be repaired with EXPAST Acrylic Exterior Paste.
After the surface preparation, ACRYLEX Acrylic Exterior Paint is diluted with 20 % water and can be applied 2 coats with brush, roller or spray. Wait minimum 12 hours between the coats.
PRIME-EX Exterior Primer 0,090 - 0,140 L / m²
ACRYLEX Acrylic Exterior Paint 0,200 - 0,250 L / m²
15 L / 7,5 L / 2,5 L plastic bucket
Storage and Shelf Life
1 year as of the production date in dry and moisture-free environment provided that packages will not be opened. Package should be kept tightly closed when not in use. Package should be protected against frost.
Acrylex Acrylic Exterior Paint - Acrylex
Decoputz Decorative Coating - Decoputz
Explus Silicone Exterior Paint - Explus
Granico Mineral Coating - Granico
Mosaico Mosaic Plaster - Mosaico
Silotex Silicone Based Texture Paint - Silotex
Elastomeric Exterior Painting - ELASTOCOR