Joint Sealants and Mastics / Bitumen Based, Elastic Fillet Tape
PH 55 is a bitumen-rubber based, elastomeric fillet tape in triangle form to shape interior edges at horizontal and vertical structure parts for insulation applications.
Fields of Application
- At the internal edges of hot-applied or self-adhesive bituminous membranes.
- At the intersections of building components with different expansion characteristics.
- It is used with water or solvent based bituminous liquid membranes.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Provides permanent high elasticity at temperatures between -20°C to +120°C.
- Excellent adhesion on different kind of construction materials.
- Can be applied under all weather conditions.
Preparation of Substrate
Cut the tape to required length. Protective polyethylene foil is melted by welding torch or burner. Press the tape to corner securely. The insulation application can proceed further instantly.
It depends on dimensions of the profile.
Dimension; 25x25x35 mm
44 bars/box (52,8 m)
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Adhesive Mortar
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Hot Applied, Joint Filler
Bitumen-Neoprene Based, Joint Paste
Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic for Wet Areas
Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic
Polyurethane Based, Self Levelling Joint Sealant
Polyurethane-Bitumen Based, Two Component, Joint Sealant
Polyurethane Based, One Component, Joint Sealant
Hybrid Polymer Based Sealant and Adhesive
Primer for Polysulphide Based Materials
Polysulphide Based, Two Component, Gun Grade Joint Sealant
Polysulphide Based, Two Component, Pouring Grade Joint Sealant
Polyurethane-Coal Tar Based, Two Component, Joint Sealant
Bentonite Based, Swelling Waterstop
Acrylic Polymer Based, Swelling Waterstop
Bituminous, Elastic Waterstop Tape
Bitumen Based, Elastic Fillet Tape
TPE Based, Elastic Dilatation Tape