Interior Paints / Ceiling Paint
Acrylic emulsion based, matt, white color with superior hiding power interior ceiling paint.
- Interior surface.
- Wall and ceiling.
- Old painted surface.
- Plaster, concrete and lime surfaces.
- High water vapor permeability, allowing building to breathe.
- Gives matt and smooth appearance to the surfaces.
- Gives superior hiding power.
- Ensures perfect integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flacking.
- Time and labor saving due to have high leveling power during application.
The substrate should be clean, dry, smooth and sound. Dust, dirt and grease on the surface should be cleaned. Old painted surface should be sanded. Surface cracks should be filled with INPAST Acrylic Interior Paste.
Ceiling Paint is diluted with water in the rate of 20% for first coat and 15% for second coat application. Stir thoroughly before using the paint and do not mix it with a paint of another trade-mark. Paint is applied on the surface in two layers with a roller or brush. The surface and the ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C.
0,200 - 0,250 kg / m² for two layers.
20 kg / 17,5 kg / 10 kg / 3 kg plastic bucket.
Storage and Shelf Life
Shelf life is 2 years when stored unopened, dry and cool conditions.