Special Paints / Court Paint Tennis Court Paint
Water based, matt, court and floor paint.
- Tennis court.
- Mineral surface.
- Foot traffic areas; hall, corridor, warehouse, carpark etc.
- Ensures perfect integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flacking.
- Excellent adhesion and hiding power capacity.
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions.
- Do not discoloration and yellowing.
Application surfaces should be dry, oil-free and clean.
Paint should be diluted with water in the ratio of 1/1 and applied as a primer. Then paint should be applied for second and third coats with diluted 10% water. Roller or brush should be used for application. Minimum 6 hours curing needed for each coat. Surface and ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C.
0,400 kg / m² for two layers.
20 kg plastic bucket.
Storage and Shelf Life
Shelf life is 2 years in a cool place by protecting against frost and direct sun light in its unopened package.