Interior Paints / Interco Slicone Silk Matt
Water based with silicone additives, cleanable, decorative silk matt interior topcoat.
Suitable for all types of interior surface of buildings.
- High scrub and washable performance.
- Gives silk matt texture and smooth appearance to the surfaces.
- Gives breathability property to applied surfaces.
- Ensures perfect integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flacking.
- High color retention due to its qualified pigment structure, with deep white color and excellent covering capacity.
- Time and labor saving due to have high leveling power during application.
- Human and environment-friendly product with its odorless property.
The surface should be dry and cleaned out of dirt, grease, old loose or flaking materials. The old paints must be sanded and removed. The surface of the wall must be smoothened with INPAST Acrylic Interior Paste and left to dry 24 hours.
Dilute with 10 % water and apply in two coats. Stir thoroughly before using the paint and do not mix it with a paint of another trade-mark. After surface preparation, PRIME C 1/7 Concentrated Primer is diluted with water in the ratio of 1/7 (1 cup primer / 7 cups water) and applied as a single layer, left to dry for 24 hours. INTERCO Silicone Silk Matt is applied on the surface in two layers with a roller , brush or through spraying. The surface and the ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C.
0,110 - 0,120 L / m² for two layers.
15 L / 7,5 L / 2,5 L plastic bucket.
Storage and Shelf Life
Shelf life is 2 years when stored unopened, dry and cool conditions.