Interior Paints / Internol Interior Plastic Paint
Acrylic copolymer based, matt interior topcoat.
Old painted surface, interior walls covered with plaster concrete, brick, ytong, fiberboard, wood and other similar construction material.
- Gives breathability property to applied surfaces.
- Ensures complete integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flaking.
- High color retention.
- High hiding capability.
- Gives matt and smooth appearance to the surfaces with its special colors and high quality.
- Time and labor saving due to have high leveling power during application.
- Environment-friendly product with its odorless property.
The surface should be cleaned out of dirt, grease, old loose or flaking materials. The old paints must be sanded and removed. The cracks on the wall must be filled with INPAST Acrylic Interior Paste.
INTERNOL Interior Plastic Paint should be diluted with water in the rate of 20%. Paint should be applied either with brush or roller at minimum +5ºC and maximum +30ºC. Stir thoroughly before using the paint and do not mix it with a paint of another trade-mark.
0,200 - 0,250 kg / m² for two layers.
20 kg / 10 kg / 3 kg plastic bucket.
Storage and Shelf Life
Shelf life is 2 years when stored unopened, dry and cool conditions.