Special Paints / Waterbased Intumescent Paint
BAUMERK ANTI-FIRE WB is a water based fire resistant paint that designed for especially for concrete, wood, structural steel at interior and exterior locations. It creates an insulation layer that retard the heating of applied surface by expanding itself during a fire. It protects the surface up to 3 hours.
- Interior and exterior wall, concrete, wood and steel in buildings.
- High risk of fire areas such as hospital, school, airports, factories.
Feature and Benefits
- Ensures perfect integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flacking.
- When exposed to heat and flame, ANTI-FIRE WB Fireproofing Paint acts as a thermal barrier between the fire and the substrate.
- Fire retardant.
- Safely used in interiors due to the water based composition.
Preparation of substrate
Application surfaces should be clean off the rust, dirt and moisture. Old painted surfaces should be sanded and cleaned. Surface cracks must be filled with suitable pastes. Application surface must be clear off lime. Anti-corrosion primer is recommended on steel surfaces. Paint can be used as primer after diluted 1:1 ratio with water for other substrates.
Paint is ready to use. BAUMERK ANTI-FIRE WB is applied on the application surface with using a roller or airless spray machine. Multi layers application can be done. Next layer should be done after getting 50 Shore D hardness of first layer. Maximum film thickness is 1 mm. Recommended film thickness is 500-700 micron as wet. Water based top coat must be applied after getting full curing.
18 kg bucket
12 months in original, unopened package
Store in dry area between +5°C and +35°C. Protect from heat, freezing and direct sunlight.