Repair and Reinforcement Systems / Epoxy-Acrylate Based Chemical Anchor
EPOX 307 is an epoxy acrylate based chemical anchor for building anchor applications.
Fields of Application
- Heavy load-carrying joints in solid stone and concrete.
- Used as a repair mortar or adhesive mortar for concrete components.
- Joints of anchor rods, threaded collars, reinforcement bars, profiles etc.
- Medium-load applications in hollow-bricks.
- For fixing of wooden construction, metal constructions, metal profiles, pipe connections, facades, windows elements etc.
Features and Benefits
- Cures quickly.
- Easy to apply.
- Highly resistant to chemicals.
- Can be applied on moisture surfaces.
- Remains the color.
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, natural stone, granite, cavity blocks etc.
Preparation of Substrate
Holes or channels must be drilled into the existing concrete. Dust in these holes or channels must be removed.
Remove the cap of the cartridge and cut the foil. Place the static mixer on the top of the cartridge. Place the product in standard cartridge gun. Drill a hole suitable diameter for the anchorage rod (by using a driller) Clean the hole from dust, grease and dirt by using a brush or air flow. Dispense the product until it becomes completely grey (about 10–15 cm) and don’t use unmixed part. The product is filled until 2/3 of the hole. Place the anchorage rod to be fastened rotating. Product’s curing must complete for service to open.
Depends on usage area.
300 ml cartridge 345 ml cartridge
Polyester Based Chemical Anchor - POLY 308
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Solvent-Free, Anchoring and Adhesive Mortar - EPOX 305
Cement Based, Flowable and Fast Setting Grout Mortar - GRT 25
Cement Based Grouting Mortar - GRT 20
Cement Based, Repair Mortar and Finishing Coat - REPAMERK 2
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Injection Resin - PUR IN 24
Cement Based, Structural Repair Mortar - REPAMERK 301
Corrosion Protection and Bonding Agent Mortar - REPAMERK 325
Epoxy Based, 3 Component, Solvent-free, Repairing and Filling Mortar - EPOX 310
Epoxy - Acrylate Based Chemical Anchor - EPOX 307
Cement Based, Repair Mortar for Non-Structural Repairs - REPAMERK 1
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Solvent Free, Adherence Between Old and New Concrete - EPOX 311
Mold (Fungus) Preventive Impregnation Primer - WALL CL 100
Reinforcing Purpose, Epoxy Based Injection System - EPOX IN 25