Repair and Reinforcement Systems / Epoxy Based, 3 Component, Solvent-free, Repairing and Filling Mortar
EPOX 310 is an epoxy based, 3 component, solvent free repairing and filling mortar with contain special aggregate.
Fields of Application
- In industrial floors, crane rail and airport concrete runaways.
- To repairing highway joints.
- The maintenance and repair of marine structures.
- Bridge bearings and filling the empty space between the steel reinforcement of reinforced concrete columns.
- Pile Head Re-profiling
- To repairing surface before epoxy and polyurethane floor coating applications.
- Repair works of reinforced concrete elements.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesion on concrete and steel.
- Solvent free.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Can be applied without primer.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Appropriate BAUMERK primers should be applied before the application if needed.
Component A and B are mixed under low speed mixer for 3-4 minutes, then component C is poured into the mixture and all of them mix for 3-5 minutes until obtaining homogenous mixture. Mixture must be applied in 60 minutes. Mixture should be applied on the surface with using a trowel as obtained maximum 50 mm thickness. Depending on the weather conditions 10-48 hours should be waited before layers. The product would be completely cured in minimum 7 days. During the application, ambient and surface temperatures should be between +10⁰C and +30⁰C. It is not recommended to application on rainy, windy and frost days. After application, the material should be protected from direct contact with water for a minimum of 24 hours.
1,70 kg/m² for 1 mm thickness
A component: 1,66 kg + B component: 0,86 kg + C component: 17,51 kg = 20 kg set
Cement Based Grouting Mortar
Cement Based, Flowable and Fast Setting Grout Mortar
Epoxy Based, 3 Component, Solvent-free, Repairing and Filling Mortar
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Solvent Free, Adherence Between Old and New Concrete
Epoxy - Acrylate Based Chemical Anchor
Cement Based, Repair Mortar for Non-Structural Repairs
Cement Based, Structural Repair Mortar
Cement Based, Repair Mortar and Finishing Coat
Corrosion Protection and Bonding Agent Mortar
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Solvent-Free, Anchoring and Adhesive Mortar
Polyester Based Chemical Anchor
Reinforcing Purpose, Epoxy Based Injection System
Mold (Fungus) Preventive Impregnation Primer
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Injection Resin