Terrace, Balcony and Wet-Damp Floor Waterproofing Products / Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material
SILOX is a solvent and silane-siloxane based, single component, surface impregnating and priming material which provides an invisible waterproof barrier in capillaries it is applied.
Fields of Application
- Application surface must definitely has a sharp downstream slope.
- On high absorbent surfaces such as concrete, mineral surface, gas concrete, brick, roofing tiles etc.; mineral based natural and artificial stones; mineral based painted surfaces; monuments, statues. For restoration purposes.
- It is not recommended under high pressure water, on glazed surfaces, in underground conditions with high hydrostatic pressure or on painted surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- An invisible material which does not form any film on the surface.
- It is the ideal material for the surfaces where the appearance must not change.
- Has vapor permeability; provides breathability for the surface.
- Has water repellent effect.
- It will be not tacky after curing.
- It does not form a layer on the surface.
- It protects the surface against mold, meldew, fungus.
- It is resistant to alkaline environment.
- It provides heat economy.
- It has high UV resistance.
Preparation of Substrate
The application surface must be clean and dry and free from grease, rust, dirt, mold, etc. Cracks and loose parts must be repaired. The surface to be treated for water insulation must be inclined downstream. Building elements such as window frames or panels must be protected during application.
SILOX surface impregnating material should be applied by using brush, roller or spray gun. It must be applied with saturation technique, coat after coat, without waiting for the former coat to dry up and at least two coats. Topcoats must be applied on the SILOX after 24 hours.
0,200 - 0,600 kg/m² for each layer depending on absorbency of the surface.
3,5 kg metal can
15 kg metal can
Polyurethane Based, Waterproofing Material for Potable Water Tanks - POLIXA 2
Elastomeric Acrylic Resin Based, UV Resistant, Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT
Hybrid-Polymer Based, One Component, Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 120
Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material - PUR 625
Hybrid Polyurea - PUR 410
UV Resistant, Acrylic-Based, Waterproofing and Heat Insulation Material - SOLARCOAT
Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material - TRANSCOAT
Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 1K
Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material - SILOX
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Aliphatic Top Coat - PU TOP 210
Standard Pure Polyurea - PUR 425
Elastomeric Resin Based, UV Resistant, Super Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT SP
Modified Pure Polyurea - PUR 426
Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material - PUR 115
Hybrid Polymer Based, One Component, Transparent Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 115
Polyurethane - Bitumen Based, Two Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 2K
Acrylic Based, Multipurpose Primer - SPR 104
One Component, Polyurethane Concrete Primer - PU 101 A