Terrace, Balcony and Wet-Damp Floor Waterproofing Products / Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material
PU-B 1K is a polyurethane-based and bitumen modified, single component, ready to use liquid waterproofing material.
Fields of Application
- On concrete, stone, fiber-cement sheets and metal surfaces.
- In eaves trough and canals.
- On terrace roofs.
- In cold storage depot.
- In swimming pools against water and moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use, single component, elastic material, it does not flow on vertical surfaces.
- Covers to capillary cracks.
- Provides a seamless, waterproof and protective coat.
- Has high adhesion performance. Shows excellent adhesion even though on aged coatings.
- Highly resistant to aging, diluted acids, bases, salts, chemical substances, mildew, and weather conditions.
- Stable to depolymerization. Can be applied on polyurethane foam.
- Elastic properties prevent the cracks on the surfaces that it is applied.
- Has a high solid substance ratio.
- Resistant to plant roots.
- 72 hours after application, surface will be ready to pedestrian traffic.
Preparation of Substrate
The surface should be dry, clean and free from all types of grease. The application surface should be dry, have not any wet areas. Otherwise the product results in foaming and swelling on wet parts. Maximum humidity must be 4%. Fresh concrete surfaces should be dried at least 28 days before application.
The material should be mixed thoroughly and applied by a brush, roller or spray. Application should be done with at least two coats and thin layers. 12 hours waited is recommended between the layers. Final curing completed after 5 days.
At least 1,500 kg/m² for two layers.
25 kg metal pail
UV Resistant, Acrylic-Based, Waterproofing and Heat Insulation Material - SOLARCOAT
Acrylic Based, Multipurpose Primer - SPR 104
Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material - PUR 115
Standard Pure Polyurea - PUR 425
Hybrid Polyurea - PUR 410
Polyurethane Based, Waterproofing Material for Potable Water Tanks - POLIXA 2
Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 1K
Polyurethane - Bitumen Based, Two Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 2K
Hybrid Polymer Based, One Component, Transparent Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 115
Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material - TRANSCOAT
Elastomeric Acrylic Resin Based, UV Resistant, Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT
Elastomeric Resin Based, UV Resistant, Super Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT SP
Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material - PUR 625
Modified Pure Polyurea - PUR 426
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Aliphatic Top Coat - PU TOP 210
One Component, Polyurethane Concrete Primer - PU 101 A
Hybrid-Polymer Based, One Component, Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 120
Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material - SILOX