Terrace, Balcony and Wet-Damp Floor Waterproofing Products / Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material
PUR 115 is an aliphatic polyurethane-based, UV resistant, single component, permanent elasticity, transparent waterproofing coating material. Due to the special curing system (triggered by the moisture) of PUR 115, it does not create bubbles during the curing.
Fields of Application
- Suitable used on polyurethane based waterproofing materials as a topcoat to protecting waterproofing, giving decorative appearance, maintaining brightness of the surface and preventing dust formation.
- On balconies and terraces,
- On glass with reinforced glassfiber and mesh,
- On glass brick and walls,
- On natural stone, transparent plastic,
- On wood and bamboo surface to waterproofing.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesion performance.
- High UV resistant, long life.
- Has abrasion and wear resistant.
- Single component, ready to use elastic material.
- Prevents color fading and dust formation on polyurethane waterproofing materials.
- Forms bright and easy to clean surface.
- Resistant to water and deicing salts.
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic after curing.
- Forms uniform structure without connection edges.
Preparation of Substrate
The application surface must be dry, clean and free from all types of grease. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
Material is ready to use. After mix well the material, it should be applied roller (solvent resistant roller-non fuzzy roller), brush (thick haired brush) or sprayer (pressure: ~ 200 - 250 bar, nozzle: 0.38mm - 0.53mm, angle: ca. 50 – 80°). Layer thickness is recommended as 1 mm thickness. 3th coat application is recommended for better waterproofing and obtaining weather resistance. Layer thickness of system: approx. 0.6 mm. If necessary, additional coats can be applied. For a final layer thickness of 1.5 - 1.7 mm minimum 4 – 5 coats are required. The product can be over coated with itself. PUR 115 may form a slippery surface when wet. For non-slippery surface formation, 0.1-0.3 mm quartz may be applied during curing.
0,75-1,0 kg/m² for each layer. Recommended at least 2 layers application.
15 kg metal pail
Polyurethane Based, Waterproofing Material for Potable Water Tanks - POLIXA 2
Elastomeric Acrylic Resin Based, UV Resistant, Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT
Hybrid-Polymer Based, One Component, Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 120
Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material - PUR 625
Hybrid Polyurea - PUR 410
UV Resistant, Acrylic-Based, Waterproofing and Heat Insulation Material - SOLARCOAT
Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material - TRANSCOAT
Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 1K
Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material - SILOX
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Aliphatic Top Coat - PU TOP 210
Standard Pure Polyurea - PUR 425
Elastomeric Resin Based, UV Resistant, Super Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT SP
Modified Pure Polyurea - PUR 426
Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material - PUR 115
Hybrid Polymer Based, One Component, Transparent Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 115
Polyurethane - Bitumen Based, Two Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 2K
Acrylic Based, Multipurpose Primer - SPR 104
One Component, Polyurethane Concrete Primer - PU 101 A