Terrace, Balcony and Wet-Damp Floor Waterproofing Products / Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material
TRANSCOAT is a water based, water insulation and prime coat material that provides perfect water repellence by impregnating the application surface and creating an invisible barrier against water in the capillary channels.
Fields of Application
- On ceramic and faience coated balcony and terrace before insulation.
- Provides water repellent effect in the joints of non-porous building elements such as ceramic, faience, glass tile, glass mosaic etc.
- On high absorbent surfaces such as concrete, mineral surface, gas concrete, brick, roofing tiles etc.; mineral based natural and artificial stones; mineral based painted surfaces; monuments, statues.
Features and Benefits
- An invisible material which does not form any film on the surface.
- It is the ideal material for the surfaces where the appearance must not change.
- It has vapor permeability; provides breathability for the surface.
- It has water repellent effect.
- It will be not tacky after curing.
- It does not form a layer on the surface.
- It protects the surface against mold, mildew, fungus.
- It is resistant to efflorescence.
- It is resistant to alkaline environment.
- It is non-explosive and non flammable.
- Water based. Environment friendly.
- It has high UV resistance.
Preparation of Substrate
Damaged joints must be repaired and filled. The application surfaces must be clean, dry and clean off oil, rust, dirt, mildew, etc. The cracks, loose parts on the surface must be repaired.
TRANSCOAT is ready to use material, it should be mixed thoroughly before application. It should be applied with brush or rake at least two layers. It must be applied with saturation technique, coat after coat, without waiting for the former coat to dry up. Recommended that waiting 24 hours before any topcoat application. Before the application into joints of non-porous surfaces such as ceramic, faience etc. the joints must be repaired and filled. After the application, any material smeared onto bright surface must be wiped off with a damp cloth. TRANSCOAT is not suitable on painted surface, under pressure water or in underground conditions with high hydrostatic pressure.
0,150 - 0,350 kg/m² for each layer depending on the absorbency of the surface.
Recommended at least 2 layers application.
1 kg plastic bucket / 4,5 kg plastic bucket / 20 kg drum
UV Resistant, Acrylic-Based, Waterproofing and Heat Insulation Material - SOLARCOAT
Acrylic Based, Multipurpose Primer - SPR 104
Polyurethane Based, Transparent, Waterproofing Material - PUR 115
Standard Pure Polyurea - PUR 425
Hybrid Polyurea - PUR 410
Polyurethane Based, Waterproofing Material for Potable Water Tanks - POLIXA 2
Polyurethane Based, Bitumen Modified, Single Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 1K
Polyurethane - Bitumen Based, Two Component, Liquid Waterproofing Material - PU-B 2K
Hybrid Polymer Based, One Component, Transparent Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 115
Water Based, Transparent Waterproofing and Impregnating Material - TRANSCOAT
Elastomeric Acrylic Resin Based, UV Resistant, Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT
Elastomeric Resin Based, UV Resistant, Super Elastic Waterproofing Material - WHITECOAT SP
Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material - PUR 625
Modified Pure Polyurea - PUR 426
Polyurethane Based, Two Component, Aliphatic Top Coat - PU TOP 210
One Component, Polyurethane Concrete Primer - PU 101 A
Hybrid-Polymer Based, One Component, Waterproofing Material - HYBRID 120
Invisible Water Repellent and Surface Impregnating Material - SILOX