Cement Based Waterproofing Products / Cement-Acrylic Based, Two-Component, Full-Elastic Waterproofing Material
CHIMEX 127 is a cement-acrylic based, two-component, full-elastic insulation material used on concrete, curtain and cement based plasters and applied from the inside and outside against leaking and surface water.
Fields of Application
- In water pressure exposed areas like pools, water tanks and in wet volumes such as terrace, balcony, basement.
- Building foundation, retaining wall, indoor and outdoor for vertical and horizontal applications from the direction of coming water.
- In facilities like spa, hamams.
- In insulation of flower gardens.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to chloride water.
- Resistant to chemicals and salt solutions in soil.
- Can be used in areas that affected by movement and vibration.
- It forms a water impermeable layer under screeds and ceramics with high adhesion performance and elastic properties.
- Highly flexible properties provide excellent crack bridging performance.
- Provides up to 0,92 mm crack bridging performance with 2 mm thickness application.
- Long working time and easy to apply.
- Safely used in drinking water tanks.
Preparation of Substrate
The application surface must be durable, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 1 repair mortar. Application surface has to be wetted and then waited until it becomes wet/dry. After the first coat of CHIMEX 127, sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with REPAMERK 1 repair mortar or PH 127 then second coat of CHIMEX 127 should be applied.
Liquid component B is poured into a clean container and mix at a low speed and then slowly added CHIMEX 127 powder component A. Continue mixing until obtaining a homogenous mixture without any agglomerate (approximately 3-5 minutes). Mixture should be applied with a brush as 2 or 3 layers. Brush application direction for each layer must be perpendicular to each other. Each layer must be applied after the first layer begin to harden and still wet. Surface should be wetted before second layer. Prepared mixture have to be used within 2 hours. In outer surface applications, the surface has to be protected from sun, wind, frost or rain during the first 24 hours.
1,0 - 1,5 kg/m² for each coat. Recommended at least 2 coats application, if needed 3 coats might be applied.
30 kg set
Powder A component: 20 kg kraft bag
Liquid B component: 10 kg plastic drum
Cement-Acrylic Based, Two-Component Semi-Elastic Waterproofing Material
Cement-Acrylic Based, Two-Component, Full-Elastic Waterproofing Material
Cement-Acrylic Based, Two Component, Flexible, UV Resistant, Waterproofing Material
Cement Based, Crystalized Waterproofing Material
Cement Based, Fast Setting, Waterproofing Material (Waterplug)
Cement Based, Set in 3-4 Seconds, Shock Setting Water Plug
Cement-Acrylic Based, Two Component, Flexible Waterproofing Material for Negative-Positive Application
Cement-Acrylic Based, Two Component, Waterproofing Material for Negative-Positive Applications