Complementary Products / Concrete Reinforcement Fiber
FIBER is a 100% polypropylene fiber that disperses homogeneously into the concrete mixture to reduce shrinkage and settlement cracks.
- FIBER is a universal product that is used on concrete, screed, precast concrete elements and plaster mortars.
- On precast tunnel elements as a passive fire protection.
- On cement based mortars for repairing, plastering, grading and isolation.
- On concrete of parking areas and ramps.
- On field concrete.
- On thermal stress exposed concrete.
- Significantly reduces shrinkage and settlement cracks of concrete.
- Improves surface durability.
- Prevents reinforcement from corrosion effect.
- Cost effective.
- Improves tensile strength.
- Alkali resistance.
0,450 - 1,200 kg/m3
Length of fibers 3/6/12/18 mm in 600 g or 900 g packs.
Concrete Reinforcement Fiber - FIBER
Bitumen Based, Self Adhesive, Waterproofing Tape - B-SELF TAPE AL
Waterproofing Tape with Non-woven - PH 127 K
Waterproofing Tape with Fabric - PH 127
HDPE Based, Protective Drainage Dimple Board - DRAIN-B
Backer Rod for Joints - B-ROD
Butyl Rubber Based, Self Adhesive Tape - PH SELF
Aluminum Based, Isolation Pressure Profile - PROFILE AL
PVC Based Waterstops - PVC WATERSTOP
Non-Woven Polyester and PolypropyIene Geotextile - GEOTEXTILE
Root Inhibitive Foil - LDPE MEMBRANE