It is a bituminous, SBS and special additives content, highly flexible, self-adhesive and long-lasting waterproofing membrane with fiberglass or non-woven spunbond polyester felt that one side is covered with polyethylene film and other side has peelable polypropylene.
Fields of Application
- In terraces and sloping concrete roofs.
- In light metal roofs as a first layer insulation membrane.
- Suitable for cold temperature application, used a first layer in all kind of flexibility required surfaces for waterproofing purposes or in heat insulation layers (XPS - EPS).
- Adhere on different kind of surfaces such as wood, plastic, glass, concrete etc. with this feature can be used on walls, parapets, chimneys, eaves, in the roof cracks, insulation coating of deck of boat, automotive industry etc.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to applied, flexible and long lasting.
- Easy to applied on different kind of substrates.
- Has high elongation and tensile strength.
- Resistant to aggressive effect that may come from the soil.
- Easy to applied on dilatation, edge of chimney and parapet returns.
- Applicable at low temperature.
Application substrate should be cleaned off loose pieces, oil and other chemicals. Surface defects are repaired with the suitable REPAMERK repair mortars, corners are chamfered with PH 55 bitumen fillet tape. Surface must be clean and dry for obtaining well adhesion. Before the application B PR 100 Bitumen Primer is applied on concrete and after curing of primer, Self Membrane is adhered on dry surface.
Self Membrane is ready to use after peel off the film on it.
Self Membrane Technical Specifications