Joint Sealants and Mastics / Bituminous, Elastic Waterstop Tape
FLEXBIT is a bitumen based, elastic, not expanding waterstop tape used for cold concrete joints. As an easy to apply alternative to usual waterproofing tapes. FLEXBIT forms an alternative method for protecting the cast concrete joints on the building that made of waterproofing concrete without needed any auxiliary products. It is not active against acids and ash waters. FLEXBIT does not resistant to petroleum products.
Fields of Application
- Used in dams, ponds, irrigation channels, water tanks, water purification facilities, swimming pools, docks, drainage tunnels,
- In hydroelectric and thermic power plants,
- In bridges, underground constructions, retaining walls and industrial buildings.
Features and Benefits
- Has wide range of application areas.
- Does not swell in contact with water.
- Due to its water stop characteristics are durable against rain and water, it forms more convenient protection than traditional systems.
- Can be applied on fresh or cured concrete.
- Can be applied on rainy days.
- Does not need any special tools at joints.
- Can be applied on thin wall due to not swelling property.
- Simply applied on even in case of close rebar spacing.
- Very light, easy and economical to transport.
- Resistant to acid and bases.
On fresh concrete; FLEXBIT directly over coated on fresh concrete. Protective foil should be on top and not be pressed and sunk into the concrete. FLEXBIT binds the concrete and provides protection during setting. At the connection points 2-3 cm of tapes must be adjusted side by side and pressed firmly together, without allowing air in between. Protective foil must be removed just before second concreting.
On cured concrete; The surface to be treated must be sound, dry, clean and entirely free from dust, dirt, rust, curing materials and grease. Loose particles must be scratched out. FLEXBIT is fixed by pressing firmly into the concrete. Do not needed any other equipment for fix it. At the connection points 2-3 cm of tapes must be adjusted side by side and pressed firmly together, without allowing air in between. Before concrete placement, it should be checked weather FLEXBIT is properly adhered. If applied FLEXBIT properly, it is removed from the surface 30 minutes later by pulling strongly. But if not applied properly, FLEXBIT is pulling easy from the surface. In this time application must be repeated. Protective foil must be removed just before second concreting.
Depends on application areas.
Size: 35 mm x 20 mm
6 rolls x 4 m = 24 m/box
Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic for Wet Areas - BMAST WF 310
Acrylic Polymer Based, Swelling Waterstop - SWELLBAND A
Bitumen-Neoprene Based, Joint Paste - NPR 2
Polyurethane Based, Self Levelling Joint Sealant - PU 2K 263
Epoxy Based, Two Component, Adhesive Mortar - EPOX 220
Polyurethane-Coal Tar Based, Two Component, Joint Sealant - PUK 401
Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic - BMAST DF 310
Polyurethane-Bitumen Based, Two Component, Joint Sealant - PUB 401
TPE Based, Elastic Dilatation Tape - TPE FLEX
Polyurethane Based, One Component, Joint Sealant - PUMAST 600
Bentonite Based, Swelling Waterstop - SWELLBAND
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Hot Applied, Joint Filler - BMAST 100
Hybrid Polymer Based Sealant and Adhesive - SUPER TACK 290
Primer for Polysulphide Based Materials - PS PRIMER
Polysulphide Based, Two Component, Pouring Grade Joint Sealant - JOINTPAST PS-H
Bituminous, Elastic Waterstop Tape - FLEXBIT
Polysulphide Based, Two Component, Gun Grade Joint Sealant - JOINTPAST PS-V
Bitumen Based, Elastic Fillet Tape - PH 55