Primers / Prime C 1/7 Concentrated Primer
Prime c 1/7
Acrylic copolymer based concentrated primer with high penetration and adherence.
- Concrete surface.
- Old plastic painted surface.
- Gas concrete and/or super absorber surface.
- Water based.
- High penetration ability.
- Creates a binding bridge between paint and surface.
- Maximizes adhesion of paint on the surface.
- Decreases the absorbency of the surface it is applied.
- Increase leveling, prevent color differences between coats.
- Reduces the consumption of paint.
- Environmental friendly.
Application surface should be solid, clean, dry and in a self supporting condition. It should be clean off the dust after sanding the plaster and the similar surfaces.
PRIME C 1/7 Concentrated Primer should be diluted with water in the ratio of 1/7 (1 cup of primer is thinned with 7 cups of water), then applied on the surface with using brush or roller. During application the surface and ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C. The surface should be protected from frost. After applied the primer, minimum 4 hours should be waited for topcoat. Protect from rain, freezing and continuous high humidity until completely dry. Do not the use the Primers for isolation purpose and/or on the solvent based topcoat/primer.
0,015 - 0,025 L / m² for one coat
15 L / 2,5 L plastic bucket
Storage and Shelf Life
Can be stored for 2 years in a cool place by protecting against frost and direct sun light in its unopened package. Keep container closed when not in used.