Bitumen Based, Elastic Fillet Tape - PH 55
PH 55 is a bitumen-rubber based, elastomeric fillet tape in triangle form to shape interior edges at horizontal and vertical structure parts for insulation applications.
Fields of Application
- At the internal edges of hot-applied or self-adhesive bituminous membranes.
- At the intersections of building components with different expansion characteristics.
- It is used with water or solvent based bituminous liquid membranes.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Provides permanent high elasticity at temperatures between -20°C to +120°C.
- Excellent adhesion on different kind of construction materials.
- Can be applied under all weather conditions.
Preparation of Substrate
The application area should be dry and clean. To obtain better adhesion, the concrete surfaces should be primed with B PR 101 and metal surface should be primed with B PR 102.
Cut the tape to required length. Protective polyethylene foil is melted by welding torch or burner. Press the tape to corner securely. The insulation application can proceed further instantly.
It depends on dimensions of the profile.
Dimension; 25x25x35 mm
44 bars/box (52,8 m)