Interior Paints / Interco Silicone Semi Matt
Water based acrylic emulsion, semi-matt, washable interior topcoat.
Suitable for all types of interior surface of buildings.
- Gives high breathability property to applied surfaces.
- Ensures perfect integration with the substrate without cracking, blistering and flacking.
- High color retention with deep white color and excellent opacity.
- High scrub and washable performance.
- Time and labor saving due to have high leveling power during application.
- Gives semi-matt texture and smooth appearance to the surfaces.
- Human and environment-friendly product with its odorless property.
The surface should be dry and cleaned out of dirt, grease, old loose or flaking materials. The old paints should be sanded and removed. The surface should be smoothened by INPAST Acrylic Interior Paste. Smoothened surface should be left to dry for 24 hours.
Dilute with 10 % water and apply in two coats. Stir thoroughly before using the paint and do not mix it with a paint of another trade-mark. After surface preparation, PRIME C 1/7 Concentrated Primer is diluted with water in the ratio of 1/7 (1 cup primer / 7 cups water) and applied as a single layer, left to dry for 24 hours. INTERCO Silicone Semi Matt is applied on the surface in two layers with a roller, brush or through spraying. The surface and the ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C.
0,110 - 0,120 L / m² for two layers.
15 L / 7,5 L / 2,50 L plastic bucket.
Storage and Shelf Life
Shelf life is 2 years when stored unopened, dry and cool conditions.