Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic - BMAST DF 310
BMAST DF 310
Bitumen-rubber based, elastic mastic used for waterproofing, repairing and adhesion purposes. BMAST DF 310 is economic mastic designed for dry surfaces.
Fields of Application
- Used at intersection joint gaps and chimney bottoms for waterproofing, filling and repairing.
- Used for waterproofing roof windows as well as ventilation, antenna and pipe outlets.
- Used for adhering, installing and repairing bituminous membranes.
- Used for adhering and repairing bituminous shingles.
Features and Benefits
- Used in wide range of areas like bituminous membranes, shingled asphalt-based materials, concrete, bricks, wood, metals etc.
- Ready to use. Cold applied.
- Does not sagging.
- Protects its elasticity under cold weathering conditions.
Preparation of Substrate
Surface must be dry and clean before application. Any loose pieces, dust, oil, grease should be removed.
Cut out tip of the cartridge according to the width of the seam. After squeezed BMAST DF 310 into the joint gap, smooth the surface with a moist spatula within 10 - 15 minutes. After 10 - 15 minutes following product is applied onto a surface, it should be connected to the other surface for adhesion process.
Depends on application surface area.
310 ml cartridge