Bituminous Waterproofing and Adhesion Mastic for Wet Areas - BMAST WF 310
BMAST WF 310
Bitumen-rubber based, elastic mastic used for waterproofing, repairing and adhesion purposes. BMAST WF 310 is applied in rainy weather and provides excellent adhesion on wet and underwater surfaces due to the special formulation.
Fields of Application
- Used at intersection joint gaps and chimney bottoms for waterproofing, filling and repairing.
- Used for waterproofing roof windows as well as ventilation, antenna and pipe outlets.
- Used to adhere, install and repair bituminous membranes.
- Used to adhere and repair bituminous shingles.
Features and Benefits
- Applicable in rainy days.
- Shows excellent adhesion on damp and underwater areas.
- Used in wide range of areas like bituminous membranes, shingled asphalt-based materials, concrete, bricks, wood, metals etc.
- Ready to use. Cold applied.
- Does not sagging.
- Protects its elasticity under cold weathering conditions.
Preparation of Substrate
Surface must be clean before application. Any loose pieces, dust, oil, grease should be removed.
Cut out tip of the cartridge according to the width of the seam. After squeezed BMAST WF 310 into the joint gap, smooth the surface with a moist spatula within 10 - 15 minutes. After 10 - 15 minutes following product is applied onto a surface, it should be connected to the other surface for adhesion process.
Depends on application surface area.
310 ml cartridge