Bitumen - Rubber Based Waterproofing Products / Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
BROOT 120 is a modified bitumen-rubber and solvent-based, single-component, ready to use waterproofing super elastic liquid membrane that containing root inhibiting additives. By the evaporation of the solvent, it adheres firmly to the surface it is applied, and forms a seamless durable waterproof and anti-root film.
Fields of Application
- Against rainfall and roots in terrace gardens, roofs and balconies,
- Provides waterproofing to underground garages and other structures which are covered with soil,
- Against ground humidity and leakage in foundations, foundation piles, retaining walls and curtain walls,
- Provides waterproofing to galleries, and drainage and water channels.
Features and Benefits
- Protects the insulation system from root.
- Provides seamless insulation coat.
- Applied as cold. Does not required heating or thinning.
- Quick dry.
- To ensure perfect durability against higher pressure, it can be reinforced by glass fabric, geotextile felt or fiber mesh.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with REPAMERK 1 or PH 55. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 301 repair mortar.
BROOT 120 is a ready to use material, it does not require heating or thinning. It is applied only to the side contacting with water (positive insulation). It can be applied with a brush, roller or airless pump at least 3 layes. To ensure strong adherence, avoid dust, and improve durability, non-metallic surfaces must be undercoated with B PR 101, and metallic surfaces must be undercoated with B PR 102. Although BROOT 120 dries as fast as in approximately 2 hours, it is recommended to wait for a day before the application of the next coat. To ensure perfect durability against higher pressure, it must be reinforced by bearing materials such as glass fabric, felt, and insulation fabric.
0,600 g/m² for each layer. Recommended at least 3 layers application.
17 kg metal pail
Bituminous Membrane Primer
Bitumen-Rubber Modified, Water Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Single Component, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Cement and Fiber Modified, 2 Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, One Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Aluminum Based Reflective Paint