Dusting Preventive and Surface Protection Material - LH 415
LH 415 is a solvent-acrylic resin based, silane modified, highly penetrating, transparent, one component, concrete surface protection material that prevents concrete to dusting and enhance mechanical strength.
Fields of Application
- LH 415 can be used all kind of old, dusting, new, polished or non-polished concrete surface to protect concrete and enhance of service life.
- On contraction capillary cracks content concrete surfaces.
- On production line of plant.
- On outdoor concrete surfaces.
- On garage and car parking areas.
Features and Benefits
- Highly penetrating.
- Ready to use. Easy to apply.
- Resistant to weathering conditions and UV light.
- Water resistance.
- Highly resistant to aging, diluted acids, bases, salts, chemical substances.
- Surface properties do not affect to light or heavy loading traffic, forklift and transfer vehicle.
- Provides rough and durable surface that resistant to the abrasion.
- Due to the transparent appearance creates a decorative appearance.
- Creates easy clean, gloss and dirt-repellent surface.
Preparation of Substrate
The surface must be sound, dry, clean and clear of materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, tar, bitumen, paint, silicone, curing agents, detergents and mold release oils.
LH 415 is ready-to-use. Do not mix with any other material or dilute. Stir before usage. Applied with brush, roller or spray. On absorbent and rough surface, LH 415 should be used at least two layers. Minimum 1 hour is waited between the coats. After application 24 hours is waited for curing. Final curing takes place in 7 days.
According to surface absorbent properties 0,150 - 0,250 kg/m² for single layer.
15 kg metal pail