Bitumen - Rubber Based Waterproofing Products / Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
B PR 101
B PR 101 is a ready to use waterproofing material and primer for bituminous membranes that obtained by mixing water and bitumen by using special methods.
Fields of Application
- Used as a primer before the application of all brands of roll or liquid bitumen membranes.
- In all horizontal and vertical applications.
- In base of buildings, underground storehouses and basements insulation from the direction of water (positive direction).
- In wet areas insulation such as bathroom, kitchen, balcony.
- In parquet flooring applications with hot bituminous materials, it is applied over the screed as an undercoat.
- Applied onto construction molds for easy demolding and providing a smooth surface.
Features and Benefits
- Thanks to its superior adhesion, bituminous membrane can be adhere on the surface excellently.
- After evaporation of the water it contains, it forms a waterproof and water-insoluble layer.
- Suitable for interior applications because of non-toxic and non-flammable content.
- Water based. Environment friendly.
- Adheres perfectly to all kind of surfaces, even when the surface is moist.
Preparation of Substrate
Application surface must be dry, clean and clean off materials which prevent bonding, such as dust, oil, rust and remove loose pieces. Sharp tips and horizontal/vertical joints which are suitable cracking should be chamfered with PH 55 or REPAMERK 1. Big pores and cracks should be filled with REPAMERK 301 repair mortar.
B PR 101 should be applied as cold. It should be diluted with 20% water then applied with bitumen brush or airless gun. It dries within 4-5 hours depending on the weather conditions. It should not be applied in rainy days or within the temperatures lower than +5 °C. Second layer must be applied after first layer completely dry. For the applications that required higher durability against water pressure or on cracked surface, it must be reinforced with fiber glass, polyester felt, reinforcing fabric etc. The screed material that obtained by mixing B PR 101 with sieved fine sand and cement is applied with a trowel to smooth out and level the surface, or to provide a protective coat over insulation.
0,400 kg/m² for each layer
17 kg metal can
200 kg barrel
Bituminous Membrane Primer
Bitumen-Rubber Modified, Water Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Single Component, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Anti-root, Super Elastic Liquid Membrane
Bitumen Emulsion (Bitumen Primer)
Bitumen-SBS Rubber Based, Elastomeric Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, Cement and Fiber Modified, 2 Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Rubber Based, One Component, Liquid Membrane
Bitumen-Aluminum Based Reflective Paint