Acrylic Based, Concrete Curing Compound - CURE A
CURE A is an acrylic emulsion based, concrete liquid curing compound that prevents quick loss of water from the concrete with applied on fresh concrete surface.
Fields of Application
- Concrete roads and bridges,
- Canal and canalette,
- Airport and field concrete,
- Concrete applications where there is plenty of air flow and evaporation and where there is less moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement.
- More effective than exhausting curing methods such as sack or canvas laying or water wetting.
- Makes harder and dust-free surface.
- Prevents shrinkage cracks resulting from fast drying while concrete surface is cured.
- Penetrates deeply into the concrete, does not peel off the surface, does not create dust.
- Applied cement and resin based materials on the cured surface.
- Water based, safely used in closed environments.
CURE A is applied with using spray gun or roller on fresh concrete. It is applied on primed field, road and slab concrete surfaces and on molded concrete surfaces which loss their glosses after strike. Second layer should be applied within 6 hours on open air and windy days.
0,200 - 0,300 kg/m² for 2 layers.
30 kg plastic drum