Paraffin Wax Emulsion Based, Concrete Curing Compound - CURE P
CURE P is a paraffin emulsion based, liquid concrete curing compound that prevents quick loss of water from the concrete with applied on fresh concrete surface.
Fields of Application
- Concrete roads and bridges,
- Canal and canalette,
- Airport and field concrete,
- Concrete applications where there is plenty of air flow and evaporation and where there is less moisture,
Features and Benefits
- Resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement.
- More effective than exhausting curing methods such as sack or canvas laying or water wetting.
- Makes harder and dust-free surface.
- Prevents shrinkage cracks resulting from fast drying while concrete surface is cured.
- Water based, safely used in closed environments.
CURE P is applied with using spray gun or roller on fresh concrete. It is applied on primed field, road and slab concrete surfaces and on molded concrete surfaces which loss their glosses after strike.
0,150 - 0,200 kg/m²
20 kg plastic drum