Styrene Resin Based, Curing Compound and Surface Protector - CURE R
CURE R is a styrene resin based, waterborne liquid curing compound that prevents quick loss of water from the concrete with applied on fresh concrete surface.
Fields of Application
- Concrete roads and bridges,
- Canal and canalette,
- Airport and field concrete,
- Before epoxy coating,
- Right after fresh concrete and surface hardener applications for curing purposes,
- Concrete applications where there is plenty of air flow and evaporation and where there is less moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Resultant film retains sufficient moisture in the concrete to ensure full hydration of the cement.
- More effective than exhausting curing methods such as sack or canvas laying or water wetting.
- Penetrates deeply into the concrete, does not peel off the surface, does not create dust.
- Creates more quick layer in comparison with paraffin based materials.
- Complies with epoxy and polyurethane systems.
- Makes harder and dust-free surface.
- Prevents shrinkage cracks resulting from fast drying while concrete surface is cured.
CURE R is applied with using spray gun or roller on fresh concrete. It is applied on primed field, road and slab concrete surfaces and on molded concrete surfaces which loss their glosses after strike.
0,150 - 0,200 kg/m²
25 kg drum