Polyurethane Based, UV Resistant, One Component, Waterproofing Material - PUR 625
PUR 625 is a polyurethane-based, UV resistant, single component, liquid waterproofing material that suitable for pedestrian traffic.
Fields of Application
- On concrete, stone, metal etc.
- In gutters, channels, ducts.
- On terrace roofs.
- For protecting polyurethane foams.
- For creating a protective layer against water and moisture.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesion performance.
- High UV resistant, long life.
- Resistant to weathering conditions, diluted acid, bases, salts and chemicals.
- Single component, ready to use elastic material.
- Covers capillary cracks.
- Can be applied as a protected coating on polyurethane materials.
- Due to the elastic properties, creates seamless, waterproof and protective coat.
- Resistant to plant root.
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic after curing.
Preparation of Substrate
The application surface must be dry, clean and free from all types of grease. During the application, moisture must be below 4%.
Material is ready to use. After mix well the material, it should be applied roller, brush or sprayer at least 2 coats. Recommended that waiting 12 hours before applying next coat. During the application wearing gloves is absolutely recommended. Final curing takes 5 days.
0,75 - 1 kg/m² for each layer. Recommended at least 2 layers application.
25 kg metal pail