Backer Rod for Joints - B-ROD
B-ROD is a backer rod for joints that produced with polyethylene.
Fields of Application
- It is used for waterproofing sealants in joints and dilatations.
- It is used as filler in the joint of between doors, windows and walls.
Features and Benefits
- Elastic and compressed easily.
- Waterproof and water impermeable.
- Decreases consumption of sealants in the joints.
Easy to apply. Backing rod must be 30% more thick than width of joint and it should be placed into the joint by compressing. Then, surface is coated with sealants as polyurethane, polysulphide, acrylic etc.
Diameter of B-ROD is from 6 mm to 100 mm.