Crystalline Waterproofing Liquid Concrete Admixture - CRYSTAL C 320
CRYSTAL C 320
CRYSTAL C 320 is a waterproofing concrete admixture that forms crystal fiber on the capillary gaps of concrete to provide permanently water impermeability.
Fields of Application
- In suitable for all concrete applications to needed water impermeability.
- In foundations, basements.
- In tunnels, dams.
- In precast concrete elements.
- In potable water tanks and waste water tanks.
- In water treatment plant.
- In swimming pools.
- In elevator pits.
- In garage.
Features and Benefits
- Provides permanently active waterproofing. During the curing time, it creates insoluble nano structural crystal into the capillary cracks.
- Protects the concrete against negative and positive water pressure.
- Non toxic. Safely used in water tanks.
- Water vapor permeable. It allows the building to breath.
- Easy to prepare and apply.
- Suitable for bored piled raft insulation.
- Does not need to any additional waterproofing applications.
- Does not harm for human health and environment.
- Shake CRYSTAL C 320 well before use.
- Control of the concrete mix design regarding water/concrete ratio < 0,55 prior to dosing CRYSTAL C 320.
- CRYSTAL C 320 must be added into the concrete as the ratio of 2 %.
If prepared in construction yard; CRSYTAL C 320 must be added %2 of cement on ready to apply concrete mixture and stirred 5 minutes.
If prepared in concrete plant; CRYSTAL C 320 is added on water then this mixture is added on concrete mixture as last ingredients.
- Workability time is approximately 45 minutes after the addition of CRYSTAL C 320.
If the Water/Cement ratio is < 0,55; CRYSTAL C 320 is added 2 % by weight of cement on the mixture. Water/Cement ratio shouldn’t be up to 0,55.
30 kg plastic drum