Concrete Reinforcement Fiber - FIBER
FIBER is a 100% polypropylene fiber that disperses homogeneously into the concrete mixture to reduce shrinkage and settlement cracks.
- FIBER is a universal product that is used on concrete, screed, precast concrete elements and plaster mortars.
- On precast tunnel elements as a passive fire protection.
- On cement based mortars for repairing, plastering, grading and isolation.
- On concrete of parking areas and ramps.
- On field concrete.
- On thermal stress exposed concrete.
- Significantly reduces shrinkage and settlement cracks of concrete.
- Improves surface durability.
- Prevents reinforcement from corrosion effect.
- Cost effective.
- Improves tensile strength.
- Alkali resistance.
0,450 - 1,200 kg/m3
Length of fibers 3/6/12/18 mm in 600 g or 900 g packs.